2017 SSD Press Release         2017 SSD Program         2017 SSD Sponsors
State Science Day 2017
May 13, 2017
Each year, thousands of Ohio students complete independent research projects. These students present their research at the local and the District level, and the highest-rated projects go on to compete at State Science Day. This event is the high-point of student-based scientific-research, and in 2017 it will be entering its 69th year.
Technical Writing Guide (from Darke County Educational Service Center)
State Science Day Material
- Science Day Standards
- Required Forms for District and State Science Day (Intel ISEF Forms)
- Intel ISEF Rules Wizard
This "wizard" asks a series of questions about your planned project and will provide a list of forms that you need to complete.
- Judging Categories and Subcategories
- Student Guide to State Science Day
- Teacher Guide to State Science Day
- What is NOT allowed at a Project Display
- Template of Judging Cards