Your membership to The Ohio Academy of Science supports science and science education in Ohio.
The Ohio Academy of Science is a membership based, volunteer-driven, not-for-profit organization.
The Academy is the leading organization in Ohio to foster curiosity, discovery, innovation, and problem-solving skills in Ohio. The Academy conducts an annual meeting and science days, and publishes an international, multidisciplinary, scientific journal, The Ohio Journal of Science.
Types of Memberships:
Benefits of an Individual Membership:
- Discount ticket to COSI - https://oas.memberclicks.net/member-discounts
- Submitting manuscripts to The Ohio Journal of Science with no page charge
- Access to the Academy's online network
- Reduced price on OAS merchandise
Institutional Membership - A new level of membership that allows Universities, Colleges, and Businesses to join as an Institution. All students, faculty, or employees from Institutional Members are able to join the Academy at no cost in addition to the Institution receiving additional benefits. Click here for more information.
Benefits of an Institutional Membership:
- No page charges to publish in The Ohio Journal of Science
- Advertising on our Members’ page (scrolling logos for Institutional Members)
- Exhibit table at State Science Day
- Deeply discounted ads in an OAS publications (OJS, AM program, SSD program)
- Individuals (students, faculty, or employees) at those Institutions will receive a free membership to The Ohio Academy of Science.
Already a member of OAS?
Use the box below to log-in to your MemberClicks account. You will be redirected to our Members' site (http://oas.memberclicks.net).