How use ScholarOne to submit your Melvin Report
Follow along with the directions below to submit your Melvin Report using the OAS ScholarOne system.
- Go to https://mc04.manuscriptcentral.com/oas
- Once there register for an account by clicking on the Create Account tab (circled below)
3. Once there complete the 3 steps to create an account:
- Email address/Name
- User ID/Password
4. Upon finishing your registration, you will automatically be logged-in
5. Select Author Center to submit your Melvin Report:
6. Once in your Dashboard, click to submit a new manuscript (all reports will be referred as manuscripts in this system).
7. Please ensure you select Melvin Scholar when you are submitting your report, and NOT the Ohio EPA Scholarship.
8. Additional notes:
- In Step 2 (Attributes) you will be asked to select a Keyword. If you are not sure which would fit best, please select Other
- In Step 4, for Current Standing (see below), please enter your current grade
- You will be required to view your submission as a PDF before it can be submitted.